Speaking truth with power.

Friday, October 3, 2008

Pulling Out of Michigan

This week, the McCain camp pulled up the stakes in its campaign for Michigan votes. Once considered a battleground, or swing state, the McCain camp is basically conceding the Automotive State, and her 17 electoral votes, to Barack. The GOP candidate feels his resources can be better used in states like Wisconsin, Minnesota and Maine.



All of which came as a real bummer to McCain's running mate Sarah Palin. “I want to get back to Michigan, and I want to try,” Palin said in an interview on Fox News. “Todd and I, we'd be happy to get to Michigan."

She first heard the news this morning and fired off a quick e-mail to campaign officials expressing her displeasure with the move.

“Oh c’mon, do we have to?” Palin said she wrote.....

AUTHOR'S NOTE: I wish I could say I made that last part up. But I didn't.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

She said the same thing when McCain made her go to bed before SNL.

October 5, 2008 at 12:24 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home