Speaking truth with power.

Monday, September 8, 2008

This and That



There was so much to see and write about in St. Paul. There were so many speeches, and hurricanes, and lesser Baldwins, and what have you. Some things, while noteworthy, were forced to slip through the cracks. Here are a few of those things.

First scheduled stop on the crazy train is this guy's sign:

I knew Barack Obama was a secret muslim. I knew he was an elitist. But a gay? Homobama? I had no idea. But he is a Democrat, so that's at least a quarter gay right there. That's not even my opinion. That's just science. One thing this allegation does say to me, however, is that Barack Obama is prepared to lead. He's clearly not afraid to make tough decisions. Here's a man that would put the country ahead of his gay lover's life. That to me, says Country First.


Let's move on to these two:

I get the angry John McCain thing. But the Hitler doorman with what appears to be a "W" on his hat. Is that Bush? Colonel Klink? I'm lost.

By comparison these dames looked sane:

And, in actuality, they were pretty funny too. They had nicely choreographed moves and songs that parodied McCain's 'hundred years in Iraq' soundbyte. Plus, they were packing heat. So much so, that this correspondent liked to call them the "Rocket-Cock-ettes." Too much? Too easy?

This guy was classic crazy. A real throwback:

What's not pictured here is his "Vote for Jesus" sign. What you can't see in this picture is a deranged, likely homeless man screaming "VOTE FOR JESUS!" at the top of his lungs all night long. What you do see is a dope leather jacket.

In the end, this place probably had shitty pizza. But the platform speaks to me, nonetheless.

1 Comments:

Blogger Haplo said...

Colonel Klink got a manly laugh out of me.

Oh, shit! I totally need a dentist! Lucky for me there's an easy-to-follow 1-800-DENTIST link at the top of this page!

I wonder what Homobama's position on freeing Mumia is?

September 13, 2008 at 3:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home